Thursday, February 26, 2009

Full Time

So Taylor started work full time this week. He is still attending school full time, and is now working full time on top of that. I admit it's been weird not having him home till 10pm at night. See, I leave at 7:45am for work and get off around 6. I used to get home about two hours after him but now he gets home several hours after I do.....weird. I worry that the poor guy is going to burn out. Pray he doesn't :-/

I really should take this opportunity to get back in to my exercise routine....but I haven't. Nope. Instead I've found many other things at home to do. So I think starting tonight or Monday I am going to try to go walking/jogging for 30 minutes after work at least 3 times a week. Cause, my stupid rear end has gained like 10+ lbs since we got married. (Grrrr.) And I can't afford new clothes. So it's crunch time. Literally.

I miss my honey terribly too....I'm so used to being able to spend our time after work together. It's hard to not just mope and wait for him to get home.....but alas, the fat will continue to accumulate on my rear if I do not get off of it.... And until he is done with shcool and a full time career man we'll have to manage this lifestyle. Sigh.....

On the plus side, now that he's full time we'll be saving $380/month on his health insurance. :-D That is a HUGE bonus. Woot

2 comments:

Hilary said...

HATED it when D was always home late, which was most of our first few years being married.

Alexis 18 said...

you are such a newly wed!! love it while you can. I use to not be able to be away from Ryan for a second-but time and kids happen and it get better! LOL. and I hear ya on the exersizing I need to start it up too but I keep putting it off-FB and blogs can't stay away from them!