Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good morning sunshine!

How much do I love my husband? Let me count the ways: I awoke and got in the shower this morning and when I got out, there was this tiny little box gold wrapped on my nightstand with a tiny golden bow. In it, was this:

It's sort of a crappy picture because I took it with my cell phone but it's AMAZING! A blue saphire and diamond ring. Mmmm what an awesome birthday so far! And to make things even better I had 24 happy birthday posts on facebook and a message from my sister in Turkmenistan on my phone when I got to work this morning. I cried because I missed the call and I miss her so much :-( But am so happy she called. Drat! I always cry on my damn birthday!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy birthday, HAPPY Birthday, happy, happy, birthday to you.
Hopefully you get some non-cake dessert. :)

Matt & Ali said...

Happy Birthday!! I love to see that people are thinking about me on my birthday. It makes me feel good. I know to some its just another day but to me it's still a pretty big day! Hope yours is great! And i love love that ring!!