Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Next on the Agenda

So next on the list, we're heading out on our cruise on the 15th. I'm sooooo excited! However, I am really nervous about getting motion sickness. Yuck. Perhaps I'll head to the drug store today and buy everything on the shelf to prevent it. I also hear raw ginger helps. Anyone ever done the 4 day Encinada cruise? Any tips on fun things to do?

I need to stop eating for a week or so before we go to lose a couple of pounds so I can afford to gain it back on the cruise :-) Silly logic I know, but I'd rather just end up the same than heavier.

3 comments:

Jenkins said...

I have done that cruise!! Are you going to Catalina too?? Its a fun one!!!!
I say go scuba diving (if you are certified) its the most fun...if not snorkel!!!!

Hilary said...

I have friends who swear by the bands.
But you will mostly be sick because I will be HATING YOU THE WHOLE TIME.
So jealous.
Really, it's sad.

Aubrey said...

I have done that cruise. I thought the cruising was the best part and I could take or leave Catalina and Ensenada. We went in September so I don't know what your weather will be like. We snorkeled but the water was choppy and murky and we only saw like 2 kinds of fish. I still loved every second of it all though. Have fun!