Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everything's amazing, nobody's happy....

Man, I have the most annoying headache today. boo...

Funny but soooo true video (HERE) about how spoiled we are even in these economic hard times. Gave me a good belly laugh and it was a good reminder how blessed we really are. Gonna look into this guy more.

Looking to go to Vegas or NY or something for Tay's birthday/our anniversary....anyone got any ideas? I have a free round trip from my Southwest Credit Card so we're trying to figure out some place cool to go that we have never been to or at least not in a long time.

My BFF Sharon is coming in to town Thursday for the weekend...Yipeee! I'm excited. This is a RARE occasion. Vicki is coming from Hawaii too. Should be busy and loads of fun this weekend.

Ok back to work....drat this headache!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to DC- lots of fun, free things to do- and you won't want to walk around all those museums when you (eventually)have kiddies in tow. Ben and I loved it, and constantly talk about going back.

tagraves said...

Thanks L. Good to know :-)