Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm slacking...

I haven't blogged in a while....but don't feel I have much to say. We've sort of been house shopping again. I hate it. Hate. It. .... It is the worst roller coaster of emotions.

I'm having surgery on Friday. Happy to get this thing out of my wrist, but not happy about recovery time. Pray to the Percocet God's that they give me pain relief. Dang you high drug tolerance.

I'm just kind of in a meh mood this week. 'Splain that to me: It's warm, sunny, winter is ending and I'm all bummed out like it's been raining for 40 days. WTF? I'm in need of another vacation...or something. Not really sure what.

On a lighter note, my new nephew has arrived. Tiny little fella. 3lbs 11oz and 15 inches to be exact. They induced Heather 5 weeks early due to Pre-eclampsia. But baby and mama are doing fine. This is a pic of him (Thomas) holding my brother's wedding ring. Gives an idea of just how small....

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Please buy a house in our ward.
I heart you.

Sharon Burton said...

who is this little guy?? How did your surgery go? Well... sooner rather than later you will realize you will just have to move home if you want a house... Yeah you make less money but.. you are still able to have a home!! It works somehow.. I know we make way less than you and I stay at home and we can afford to have a house!! Think about it!!!! xoxoxoxo