Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blogging hurts

Soooo, I had surgery Friday....ooodles of fun. Drugs are good. Well at least anesthesia is good. The puking for hours the next day wasn't so fun. The jury is out on exactly why I was yaking so much. My boss (doctor) thinks I got some bad bacteria in my intestnal tract from the hospital. Others think it is the pain meds though I haven't thrown up since Sat and have been taking them every night before bed. I get the splint off Friday. Yay!

My little nephew Thomas has been transfered to Primary Childrens Hospital because he may have a blockage. When they give him milk he bloats up but isn't gaining weight becaus he as been IV fed since birth due to not being able to process the milk. Keep him in your prayers.

In other news, we put an offer in on a house also on Friday. We're still waiting to hear but chances aren't great since there are "bidding wars" going on in our price range due to the overabundance of investors (people with too much dang money) swooping on them to flip them and sell for twice the price or more. Jerks! They are making it unaffordable to live here!!!Again!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Um... it's always been unaffordable to live here. It's never changed. :)