Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu

Yes, folks....believe it. My boss came to the conclusion today that we both got it. Thankfully we both hit it hard with vitamins and drugs so it didn't kill us but after reviewing the symptoms and looking in to it a bit he decided that we both got hit with it. Yes....Even I recently was in Mexico though I don't think that's where I got it. My boss was down in San Diego and got deathly sick with the blessed "even my hair hurts" flu right after coming home....and guess who got sick shortly there after?? Moi. Yup. Stupid swine. Thankfully though, we're both alive and well....just fighting off the pesky lingering cough. He's had his for about a month and a half now and I'm over two weeks now. Good times. Dare I say that means the incubation period is roughly 2-4 weeks? Yuk

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Umm... word on the street, incubation is only 48 hours.

Pretty sure you just had a crapy old regular virus.

Ann Graves Matthews said...

Wow! Look at you! You are making the news! Get Better!

Unknown said...

You poor thing. Whatever it is, it suck to be sick this time of the year. Feel better soon!

Alexis 18 said...

so that's why you've been so sick! :( glad you finally figured it out-sucks to be you! LOL. not just kidding-that just really sucks and I hope you are feeling better!

Matt & Ali said...

Whitby did remarry and had a baby while i had her. She is now Mrs. Earnshaw. Funny thing is she was really mean but i loved her. I got away with a lot. I was never a disruptive student till i got in a class with Kathy Clark and then all hell broke out and i always got away with it!