Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Inspired to blog

So I'm totally bummed that we didn't get to go snowobarding while in Utah due to lack of good snow....big bummer....however, we did get to hang out with two of my best friends that i don't get to see often which was awesome. Especially hanging with Jami and Shane and catching up on the years missed. Good times!

In other news: While reading my cousin-in-law's (is there such a thing?) blog in which she expressed how much she appreciates her husband, I decided I would like to do the same. I think that sometimes though we tell them, we just need to say it publicly. Similar to Hillary, I will list it in points:

1) He is so amazing in that he puts up with me when I get whiney and tired or run down feeling. I was terribly sluggish and run down our whole Thanksgiving/Utah trip and slept for the majority of the drive home to CA. He puts up with it like a champ and never makes me feel like I am annoying him, though I am almost positive I am.

2) I must count myself EXTREMELY lucky that he can admit if he's wrong or feels like he's being a jerk right away. Most men are terribly stubborn and just want to be right or "win", if you will.... Not Taylor, if he can see that my feelings are hurt, he will immediately appoligize for acting -insert action here- and affectionately remind me how much he loves me until i have softened. (I'm quite stubborn you see so it takes me some time to let the ice melt when i'm upset)

3) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that if I ask him to do something whether big or small, he will do it right away. No whining, no complaining. He'll just usually say something like "My pleasure" or "of course, I will do anything for you my love" It makes me feel so incredibly respected and loved.

4) I appreciate how much he loves babies. Sometimes men are repelled by most babies except for their own. I love that Taylor will just play and play with a little child or baby. It's so cute. If you know me at all you know how much I love children and babies and always have. So this is a BIG one for me.

Warning: May be graphic
5) I love how sexy he thinks I am. Seriously. He makes me feel like I look like a super model at all times. Every morning when I come out of the bathroom in my robe after showering I start picking out what I want to wear and then take my robe off to start getting dressed. It never fails...as soon as he hears my underwear drawer shut, he wakes up and opens his eyes to appreciate my body and he'll murmer "mmm". And just throughout the day he'll wink at me or goose me. I LOVE it! Though I've always had my self image issues, he makes me feel amazing all the time :)

End of Graphic content :)
6) He is so unbelievably kind. Seriously, you will not talk to one person who does not think Taylor is one of the coolest, most laid back, kindest people they have ever known. He brings good balance with his White personality to my very YELLOW/RED personality traits. He teaches me how to be a better person every day.

So anyway, I just wanted to express those things out loud because I want people to know why I think my husband is so amazing. Cause fact is: HE IS!!!!

Thats all....
for now

2 comments:

Ann Graves Matthews said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I have to agree, Taylor is an AMAZING person. I'm not surprised that he is an amazing husband!

Hilary said...

OMG your blog needs to come wrapped with a big M on it.
Good thing I'm over my nausea of this AM. :)