Friday, December 12, 2008

Anniversary

So yesterday was our 1 year anniversary since we started dating :-D I started counting from our frist kiss, not our first date because the kiss came later. It's such a cool feeling and I'll tell you why: In the past my longest relationship was 8 months. I know... 8 MONTHS?? That's it? Yes, that's it.... I was a huge commitment phobe and so by month 2 or 3 most guys got the axe because I would start picking them apart or they would just start pushing me to get more serious too fast and annoy the crap out of me. My longest dating relationship lasted as long as it did because 1) he wasn't a member of my church 2) he never pushed for anything serious and 3) he was just way fun to be around so I didn't care if it progressed or not.

Now to get to my point. With Taylor, it's totally different...and has been since day one. Right away I saw myself marrying him.... Had it been a year ago and another guy?...Not a snowball's chance in hell. I would be running the other direction as fast as possible if another guy had told me he was in love with me after only 3 weeks. With Taylor, it just made me soooo excited and happy. So there you have it. That's how I knew Taylor was the one. And now it's a year later and I am still just as giddy and excited as day one :-D

Just thought you should know.

No comments: