Monday, December 8, 2008

Sleep is my friend

So I was the queen of sleep this weekend. Friday, I got off work at noon, went home and ate lunch with my honey and then crashed till 3pm when Janet came over to hang for a bit. Then, we went to bed around Midnight that night after and eventful night of dinner, a movie, crime busting by catching some "Dine and Dashers" and then grocerie shopping. We slept till 11am the next morning! We then went up to the Oakland temple with my cousin Drew his wife Hillary and their two boys and watched the interprative dance performance up there at the Stake center as a part of all of the Christmas stuff they have going on. It was....interesting.....I think everyones FAVORITE part (insert laughter because of private joke) was then "The little girl dropped her light and it broke!". ha ha. I think Spencer is still talking about it. Sorry Hil.... ha ha ha Then we had a magical dinner at Fudruckers and played a fun game of Clue DVD. We probably hit the sac around 11 and woke early Sunday for 9am church. The clincher was taking the two hour nap after church. So needless to say, I got a TON of sleep this weekend and it felt GREAT! I actually didn't feel the need for caffiene today which is amazing seeing as how I always have the HUGEST case of the Monday's every week. *sigh* Sleep is my friend...

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh man, I am with you on this one. Sleep is pretty much awesome. Everyone should do it.

Hilary said...

Except for the going to be late parts, you're pretty much quoting my whole blog. :)
I forgot about his favorite part. It was amusing. And thankfully we haven't brought it up since Sunday.
Perhaps tomorrow.