Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer summer summer tiiime


I LOVE this weather. if it could be 75 every day of summer I would be a happy camper. But alas, it will get hotter... And lack of air conditioning = miserable mommy and baby. At least she can run around in just a diaper. That might be awkward if I did ;)

Here are some pics of swimming with the other playgroup buddies yesterday :)






In other news Emmie the cutest girl ever. Even though some days I am over how clingy she can be, my heart melted when I got home from my RS meeting last night and she lit up when she saw me. She wasn't feeling well and had been quite fussy for daddy. As soon as she got in my arms she nuzzled me and just snuggled. Sigh.... It was the BEST. I do love that girl.

1 comment:

Matt & Ali said...

Oh im sorry you have to work. It's one thing to have to and another to want to.I really shouldn't whine about it. I only have to work 3 days a week and it will only be 15 hrs. But i love just being home hanging out with all the other stay at home moms i know. Oh well im sure if thats what we want we will be granted it one day! Emmie is so cute! I love that she will wear sunglasses. Isley wont keep hers on. Good luck with going back to work!