Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yo!-se-Mite!

So we're heading to Yosemite tomorrow evening for a fun filled trip with the (Taylor's) family for Thanksgiving. We're bringing pre-prepped food to warm up on Turkey day in my Father-in-Law's motorhome and then just going to camp and ride bikes and hike and have a blast. I'm so incredibly excited! ooh! I should charge my camera battery before I forget.

I really like that we're not doing a traditional Thanksgiving. Am I crazy or does anyone else get kind of bored of the same 'ol traditions? I mean, don't get me wrong. I love the whole gluttonous eating and and speding time with family but sometimes I just feel so idol and gross on Thanksgiving. I really like that though we'll still have the food, we'll be out and about enjoying the beaty that is Yosemite. Case in Point:



So excited! *jumping up and down*

Anyone else have any cool plans?

No comments: