Thursday, September 10, 2009

tick tock

Do you ever feel like your just killing time to get to something bigger? But don't know what it is? I have had this odd feeling for about 3 weeks now. It's quite strange. Not a feeling of discontentment or anything like that. But perhaps just compliance with what life is handing me right now? Don't get your panties in a bunch, it's nothing major or profound....just weird feelings I guess.

Still in the brain fog and oh so tired all the time right now. But I think it's getting a little better due to the supplements that I am taking to get my blood sugar better under control. Have lost 3 lbs from just that. {happy dance} It's always fabulous to lose weight when you're not trying to by "dieting". And FYI, I don't believe in "diets". I believe in life style. Eating healthier is always a good thing to try but "DIET" adds too much pressure and people give up and binge. Not me. I indulge if I want to or am having a strong craving but ALWAYS try to be mindful of how much and of what I consume. Now, wouldn't it be nice if another 5 lbs came off from these supps and I was back to my pre-marriage weight??? It would be super duper.

No comments: