Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pour some sugar on me

Best. Concert. Ever.
Saw Def Leppard last night. Finally got to witness my childhood fav song live. It exceeded my expectations even though Joe Elliot had laryngitis. I tell you what, I can't sing worth a darn when I have it so I was blown away that he could. And it was fun to hit the high notes for him. He would just stop singing and point both hands at the audience and we'd sing it for him. Because of course everyone knew the words :)

Saw some AWESOME mullets. AWESOME. Here's a little taste. I took some video but the base was so heavy it distorts pretty bad. But I HAD to get my fav DL song on video! It was my very first favorite song and the ripe old age of 5 years old :-D






4 comments:

Debra Durfey said...

I swear I went to high school with the guy in your top picture! For real! :D

Debra Durfey said...

And....did I mention, I LOVE DEF LEPPARD!?!

Ann Graves Matthews said...

Ok, what is your favorite Def Leppard song? I just don't think it gets better than Rock of Ages, but I am an old fart! By the way, GREAT PICTURES!!! HOW FUN!!!!!

Ann Graves Matthews said...

Oh, duh! I just read the title! Never mind! Did I tell you that I'm just an old fart?
LOL!!!