Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things that make me go hmmm.....

-The fact that I've gained around 7lbs since we got married but my clothes don't seem to be fitting any tighter.....Denial maybe? Or perhaps un-explained muscle tone?....seeing as how i have worked out a whole lot of NADA since the big day. I'm so motivated
- That I am trying to pinch pennies relentlessly and yet, my credit card bill seems to be the same...am I imagining this? - - Probably not. I did just buy a new dress for our cruise (calm down, it was a gift) because I don't own anything "formal" looking that isn't WAY to formal....like my old floor-length homecoming dress.... *sigh*
-Did I mention the cruise? Yep, I'm going on a cruise with my hubby and his family. Will I be puking the whole time due to my notorious motion sickness?? LETS PRAY I don't. Any good suggestions for motion sickness or nausea? I know scopalamine (sp?) gel used to work when I had vagal nerve problems.

ok, i'm done...for now
P.S. Happy Hump day!! Yipee! Half way to Friday!

No comments: