Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Extreme Snow

Sigh....Tay is leaving tomorrow with his dad on a business trip to Southern Colorado. They will be working some serious hours down there but it will all pay off because they get to go to this amazing place that we saw on the Warren Miller movie called Silverton Mountian. It's like going Heli-skiing but it's a lift! not groomed trails, just all fresh and steep pow! Holy crap I'm nervous for them! But sooooooo green with envy too. Lame

So I get to stay at home... and mope because I'm not extreme skiing at this amazing pace that I WANT to go SO BAD. Boo. Oh well. I may go boarding up at Kirkwood with Sammy on Saturday. He's got discount tickets. So that will be nice. I think there is some pretty fresh snow.

I guess I can catch up on my DVR'd shows too. :-/

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Well, you are WELCOME to come clean the garage with us. :)
I am glad Drew doesn't read your blog... he'd be dripping envy on our keyboard. :)