Thursday, November 13, 2008

SNOW

Can I just say how incredibly excited I am for the snow?? Taylor and I are driving out to Utah the night of the 26th for Thanksgiving with the fam. We're going to snowbird on the 28th to shred some serious pow because as of yet they've recieved 46 inches of snow in some places! Woot woot! Time to dust of my beautiful Burton Feelgood ES and float down the mountains on a cloud of cold yummy goodness. YES!



In other news...I thought this was interesting. Elton John said the exact message the Yes on Prop 8 people were trying to convey. Things that make you go hmmmm.

1 comment:

Emmie said...

I didn't know that you planned on coming to Utah for Thanksgiving. I just knew about Val coming so now I am very excited. Val and I will be going out to Allen & Heathers on Wed night the 26th.