Monday, November 17, 2008

Can't wait for vacation

I was just thinking to myself today, "I can't wait to get a little vacation with my Tay next week." Not so much because I'm stressed at work or anything because really, who isn't in one way or another? But more because I'm actually looking forward to the 12 hour drive there. *Gasp!* I know, it's sounds loony but here's why I speak such craziness: Last Christmas/New Years break, Taylor flew out to see me in Utah on Christmas night. We had only been dating just over 3 weeks but it was almost unbearable to be apart already. I know, sooo mushy. Anyway, I usually HATE christmas but the combination of my superhero sister-in-law Heather Anne and the fact that Taylor flew out to spend time with me (as well as see his family) made my Christmas by far the best one i have ever had. We went to visit my grandmother in Idaho, he met my whole family almost, aside from the brother + family who lives in Indiana, and we hung with a bunch of his family and went snowboarding twice. It was sooo incredibly fun. And to top off an already amazing vacation we had such an incredibly fun time on the drive home just talking and enjoying each other's company. So, in the middle of the desert we were just chatting about how much fun we have together and how things just flow and that's when he told me that he loved me. It was so cute because he just stated it so matter of factly. Now, normally with any other guy after three weeks I would have shown him nothing but the back of my head as I was running for the hills, but with Taylor, I knew I loved him too. Yes, that soon...and that didn't scare me at all. I knew I wanted to spend eternity with him.

So Anyway, I am really looking forward to our trip because we get to spend some quality one on one time together outside of our normal daily routines. PLUS, we get to go snowboarding...our drug of choice...sigh.... I'm so excited I could pop

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Mmm... that drive's a real winner.
Good luck with that.

Brittany said...

YAY SNOW!!!!!!!! Btw I just found your blog on Jared and Amy's! I'm excited! haha