Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Deep Thoughts"

I think people who steal Prop 8 signs and bumperstickers are lame. Why you ask? Let me 'splain...no let me sum up: EVERYONE has freedom of speech. Not just everyone who agree's with them (the stealers of the signage). It really is getting ridiculous.

On a positive note: The Campbell police arrested the said thieves after they stole several signs in broad daylight and were very visible to the callers of said police. Though it seems such a trivial offense, it is PRIVATE PROPERTY and that is stealing private property....Which indeed is a crime. However petty it may seem to those doing the stealing.

1 comment:

Emmie said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. I haven't a clue how to set one up, but am going to check it out. It looks fun. Sorry Taylor is so sick, hope he heals soon.
Loved your wedding pictures. Send more so I can see them all maybe an e-mail download.
Love, Mom