Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bridge Benefit Concert on Saturday 10/25/08





























Good times. Sarah Mclaughlin was amazing. So was Nora Jones, Death Cab and good 'ol Jack Johnson. Amazingly talented people I must say. Shoreline is always fun for concerts because you get to be sprawled out on a blanket relaxing....or playing cards during bands you don't care for. Learned a new game that was super fun taught by Taylor's friend Sam, don't remember the name of it but good thing I don't drink or i would have been smashed from losing. But I won the last game. It's a drinking-card game....I think it was called B!#$%*S and A-- holes? Anyhoo, the last game I won and became "president". The president gets to make any rule any time and you have to follow that rule or drink...you get the picture. Ha ha, we stopped playing after I won tho (whew!) cause Death Cab came on. Some lovely pic's above of the festivities and people dancing as though they were on extacy (sp?).

1 comment:

Rachelle Johnson said...

ok, i'm totally excited you got to see Sarah in concert! I saw her a few years ago - she's amazing. sounds better live than on her recordings, if that's possible. sounds fun! i'm super jealous; big names don't come here as often. but SEATTLE, my friend, is a different story.

ok, i'm bubbling a little bit at the seams that we're moving there next year...

ok, i'm feeling a little dumb that all three p's here started with "ok, i'm..."