Saturday, December 18, 2010

What I've been up to...

Well, I know....it's been FOREVER since I've updated my blog. So here's a quickie of what I've been up to.

Doing Lots of Baking of a little bun soon to be named Emmie :)
Let me tell you. She's a mover. Perhaps she will be a tiny tutu clad ninja. Only time will tell :)

Also, I (and by I, I mean we) have been selling Miche hand bags. Check them out at www.andreasmichebags.com They are super addicting. And EVERYONE who sees them, loves them and buys them. Here are a few photo's to give you an idea of how cute they are:



You can see how they work on my site. But basically it's a classic size bag as seen in the picture above on top or the big bag as seen below the classic. Instead of having to dump out your purse when you want to change colors or styles, you just change the outside! It's brilliant and sooooo convenient!

Anyway, it's easy to sell something you love. And I LOVE them!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

You look so cute!
Love the cute bags/purses. I need to get a purse that is not so "frumpy"! :)

Ann Graves Matthews said...

You Look DARLING!!!! I can't wait to love on little Emmie!!!

Unknown said...

Richie and I had also chosen the name Emmie (Emmy) if we were going to have a girl. BUT it's a boy. =)
LOVE Miche bags. Don't have one but bought one for my mom with 3 shells (before the bigger versions were out.) My sister has the big version and loves hers. Someday I'll have a Miche Bag. SO cute!