Thursday, January 21, 2010

Following...

So for those of you following my blog, I am on a journey right now to lose the post marriage weight gain of 10 lbs and get my endurance back up to what it was about 5 years ago. Check out my story and those of a few other women in their weight loss/getting healthier journeys. This "Losing with Loves and Lovers" blog is actually really helping me because I don't want to give up every time I get a little discouraged....Because I am no longer a freak in my own head when I read that others have the exact same frustrations and thoughts about this lifestyle change! So check it out, because at least for the time being I will probably be posting to that blog more often than this one. You can follow and or become a contributor. See ya on the flip side!

No comments: