Monday, July 20, 2009

Duplex

Just waiting to hear if we got the duplex or not. Basically we got it, it's just our lovely managers went out of town without telling us and all the other tenants so the agent is having a hard time getting my rental reference from my current residence. Thankfully I got a hold of the lady covering for them and asked her to pull our rental history and have it ready for when the agent calls in a few minutes...because hello!...we don't want to lose our spot because of one stupid little thing. They are sticklers about credit and good rental history which is why the property is still available. Because let's be honest, $1500 for a 900 sq foot duplex with a garage and washer/dryer hookups is a good deal in Santa Clara in this neighborhood and they have a LOT of interest in it. When I looked at it the agent told me they had a lot of people interested but thus far they either had shady credit, or poor rental history or both. So they were holding out and waiting for someone better... TA-DA!!! Here we are! Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Ummm.. is this the one in SC?
Tell me it is.