Monday, August 22, 2011

The count down begins...

I start work in exactly a week. Don't freak out. don't freak out. don't freak out. I am really excited to start this job and think that I will love it. But I love staying home with Emmie more.... Sigh.... Oh well. You gotta do what you gotta do.

In other news: Emmie is 7 MONTHS OLD! How did this happen? I swear she gets cuter every day. And I'm not just saying that, I have proof: 7 month photo shoot. She's a growing girl for sure. At 12 months I'll post a collage of her 1-12 months pictures so you can see how much she changes.

She was just over 6 months old here and had started sitting up on her own for more than a few seconds. Now the only time she tips over is if she's trying to reach something out of her grasp and even then she'll catch herself before the topples most of the time.


I found this adorable skirt at Target for $6 and just couldn't pass it up. It's not quite a tu-tu but it's close :) Every girl needs one.

She is still small for her age but growing at a steady rate none-the-less. She is in the 16th and 18th % for height and weight. My little peanut :)

Here is a picture from my Grandma Jessie's funeral last Monday. This is me and my 5 older siblings and my mom. This picture just brings so much love to my heart.

No comments: