Monday, August 10, 2009

Moving...my favorite....

So, we moved all of the BIG stuff for the most part on Saturday with the help of some muscle (and thanks to the pig flu making it self scarce finally). Thank you Andrew, Ian and Bo. Now we're just moving the rest of our CRAP. And let me say we have a LOT of it. I guess after living in the same place for 4 1/2 years you accumulate a lot of stuff and things grow under your furniture. {gag}

I SWEAR I will not let our current place get so filthy...(talk to me in a year and see if I followed through) It is rather hard to clean, grocery shop, cook and maintain a home when you both work full time. I will prevail! I will be super woman!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Been there done that! Yeah Moving is great. Haven't talked to you in a while hop that you are all moved in and enjoy!