Thursday, June 11, 2009

Greatful for....

Today is one of those days where I am just feeling really grateful. Here's a few examples of what I'm grateful for.

Taylor: He's so amazing and works so hard and is always putting my happiness first. I <3 Him

Jobs: WE both have jobs. This is HUGE right now. My boss got a little nervous about our numbers and said he may have to lay me off. Long story short, he now realizes his business would completely fail if he let me go. So I'm good until at least end of summer.

Money: Duh! A result of having jobs and being able to save a lot due to having roomates. (They really should be called house mates) We are so blessed, we're taking a 7 day cruise with those blessings for our vacation time and hopefully doing a couple of saweet shore excursions.

Family: Really, we both have amazing families that we get along with so well. I LOVE my in-laws. How many people can say that? I mean REALLY I adore them.

Anyhoo, just wanted to put these things down because I truly am grateful for all that I have and know that the Lord blesses me beyond my comprehension.

Side note, I've lost a pound and a half. The goal is 10 by the cruise. Go me.

No comments: