Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The countdown begins...


So, below are a few shots from my 35 week maternity shoot done by the wonderful Hilary Erickson. She's a gem that one. Quite the talented photographer. You can see her photography blog here. She is not currently "in business" due to other demands in life but you can get a little taste for her talent. She does the occasional shoot as a favor or trade. Did I mention I heart her? Cause I do.

The leaves with light behind shot is my favorite :)

People really like this loving motherly gaze shot.

And of course the ever popular heart hands shot. Really though, it is quite precious.

I think this one truly shows that we are excited for little Emmie's arrival. Any time between now and the next 4 weeks...

Had my shower this past Saturday. Waiting on the pics from that to post soon :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look fabulous! And I guess Taylor does too. ;) I am sure your little one will be so adorable. Hope the last weeks are..well...not entirely miserable. One day after the Emmie comes we will come over and take the baby for a walk so you can talk a nap. :)

Hilary said...

OH crap, I have those pictures on my camera.
I will put that on my to do list.

Ann Graves Matthews said...

What a cute little prego mommy you are!! Can't wait to see her in your arms!!! Love you!!

House of Tong said...

*Ahem, waiting for an update!! But, I do love what I read on FB!!lol Congrats again!! xoxo, Tiff